Health, Safety, Security & Environment Policy:
SMTE energy is committed to provide a safe and healthy workplace and conduct its business activities in a manner that protects the environment. To achieve these goals, all Company locations adhere to the following principles
- Identification and evaluation of all HSE hazards or aspects and the management of those risks to reduce their impacts to acceptable levels.
- Compliance with all applicable Tunisian and international HSE legislations.
- Prevention of incidents, injuries, and pollution.
- Intolerance of the conditions and behaviors that contribute to incidents.
- Reduction of waste and conservation of resources.
- Recording and communicating HSE performance throughout the organization.
- Continual improvement of HSE performance.
Our main objective is “Zero accident, incident and injury jobs”
Working safely and in an environmentally appropriate manner are conditions of employment. Each employee has a duty to report workplace conditions or practices that pose a safety hazard or threaten the environment and to take reasonable actions to control such risks.
Our objective is a safety and health program that will reduce the number of disabling injuries and illnesses to a minimum, not merely in keeping with, but surpassing, the best experience of other operations similar to ours. Our goal is ZERO accidents and injuries.